You have the right to assistance of counsel in any pending criminal matter. The need for an experienced and knowledgeable attorney is rarely as important as when you face criminal charges; if you are found guilty of a crime, you can lose your money, your freedom, and sometimes even your life.
Practicing criminal law for almost 30 years, The Law Offices of Grey & Mourin is one of the most respected and well-known criminal defense firms in South Florida. Our lawyers get results that others can’t, because prosecutors know we will try any case and have the skill and experience necessary to prevail.
We defend clients against criminal charges in all of Florida’s state and federal courts, from trial to appeal. Our lawyers appear on your behalf at every court hearing to make sure that your rights are preserved. At the conclusion of your case, we will seal or expunge your criminal record if permissible by law.
*A special note for those who are not U.S. citizens: Because our lawyers practice both criminal and immigration law, you can trust us to fully advise you of the immigration consequences of your case. Our multi-dimensional practice allows us to resolve your case in the manner most advantageous to your immigration status.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to, the following types of state and federal cases:
- All controlled substance offenses (possession, possession with intent to distribute, trafficking, manufacturing, distributing)
- Marijuana growhouses
- Domestic violence (including injunctions)
- Battery and Aggravated battery
- Assault and Aggravated assault
- Juvenile offenses
- Criminal traffic offenses (driving while license suspended, reckless driving, driving without license, fleeing the scene of an accident, high unlawful speed)
- Identity theft
- Dealing in stolen property
- Staged accidents
- All firearms/weapon offenses (possession by a convicted felon, trafficking, concealed weapons)
- Medicaid/Medicare Fraud
- Staged accidents
- Home invasion robbery
- Homicide (Murder, Attempted murder, Manslaughter, Felony murder, Vehicular homicide)
- Probation violations
- Fleeing and eluding
- Resisting arrest
- Conspiracy and RICO offenses
- Pornography offenses
- Sex offenses
- Motions to Vacate Pleas
- Sealing and Expunging of criminal cases